While the news has taken flight over the entire Iran nuclear arms disaster and Obama’s petulant tantrums regarding Bibi Netanyahu, the public’s attention has been pulled away from the continued fraud and deceit going on around us here on the Homefront, directly under our noses!
Ever since Obama took office, we have woken up every morning to a new scandal, a new lie, new corruption and the audacity of this government to, not only, allow it to happen, but encourage it, hire it, give it power, and refuse to fire it or punish it. Meanwhile this same government continues to put the American people under a microscope and demand we follow the very rules they refuse to acknowledge or follow themselves.
Although the majority of the public seems to be outraged at the continued bad behavior of our president, vice president, secretary of state, attorney general, and a host of other “political” appointees and politicians, they continue to vote them into office. As the scandals continue to break, and we discover that our tax dollars have been wasted and spent haphazardly, and those we elected are never held accountable, they wonder why. It is time to hold our elected and appointed political officials responsible for their bad behavior and demand that they pay the same price Americans are expected to pay when they break the law. We can no longer look the other way while our government is inundated with crooks, frauds liars and thieves.
Just this morning alone, we were told of a scandal that came up during the Virginia Governor’s race which the citizens of Virginia decided to ignore. Despite multiple investigations going on for fraudulent behavior, Terry McAuliffe was elected Governor of Virginia. Now, the same scandal is raising its ugly head again! What ever happened to it in the first place? How can the American people allow our governing officials to get caught breaking the law and then allow it to quietly be swept under the rug and forgotten because of an election? Scandal after scandal after scandal…that’s how. If you get caught, just find something worse and the first act of deceit will be forgotten until the scandals and the lies have become mainstream and the “rule” instead of the “exception.” The next thing you know, it is out of control and the seemingly only way to deal with all the crooks, fraud, liars and thieves is to fire everyone in government and start over. Yet we know this will never happen, so we are forced to suffer the consequences of being ruled by crooks, fraud, liars and thieves.
So what deceit by government has raised its ugly head today?
- Deceit number 1– Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, was appointed by Obama even though he was under investigation for other immigration decisions that might have been against the law.
- Deceit number 2. The Obama appointee, Mayorkas, caves to pressure from Hillary Clinton, Terry McAuliffe, Harry Reid and Edward G. Rendell and decides to approve immigration applications from wealthy foreigners that were directly connected to these top government officials. Approvals that go against the very laws he was appointed to protect and enforce.
- Deceit number 3. Mayorkas then proceeds to approve applications for these individuals that have huge effects on the outcome of events that otherwise would have ended differently.
- Deceit number 4. Mayorkas files a rebuttal saying he was only trying to fix a bad immigration policy on his own.
- Deceit number 5. Approved visas numbered 1,000 a year and under Obama have grown to 11,000 per year, yet no one thinks this is unusual?
- Deceit number 6. Whistleblowers at all levels came forward to file complaints and are seemingly ignored or punished.
- Deceit number 7. Mayorkas denies dealing with McAuliffe, Rendall and Reid, yet the records show he did.
- Deceit number 8. When McAuliffe and others are approached, they refuse to speak to investigators.
- Deceit number 9. The investigators then find problems with HSA records retention as we have seen with the IRS, the EPA, and Hillary Clinton’s State Department.
- Deceit number 10. When it is demanded that Obama and Holder punish the Deputy HSA official, the powers at be say ‘No,” because Mayorkas is really “honest and patriotic.”
- Deceit number 11. The same officials are elected into office.
Do you see a pattern here? This happens day after day. Scandal after scandal. Time and time again, we see reports of crooks, fraud, liars and thieves, yet they are elected into office again, disgrace themselves and the office they hold, refuse to hold themselves accountable, and are once again voted right back into office.
Could it be that our choices are limited? So many good and honest people refuse to even think about running for office because they know that the mainstream media will lie and distort the truth. A biased, opinionated press who will do anything to protect the left-wing liberal agenda, including ruining the lives and destroying the reputations of anyone who dare challenge them or their Commander and Chief, Obama.
Take the example of Ted Cruz announcing his candidacy for President. Like him or not, support him or not, is it appropriate for the press, who is supposed to inform the electorate, to destroy him with their personal political feelings within hours of his announcement? Is this what we have come to under the influence of the left-wing, liberal policies and behavior? The very agenda that denounces intolerance, yet continues to promote the very hate and intolerance of others they claim to denounce? The very behavior that is being taught in our education system, ensuring the demise of the very freedoms and liberties this country was founded on. An agenda of hate for the United States and the very people that have given their lives in order to offer us these freedoms? Is this the future of the United States of America?
Isn’t it time for the American people to demand change? No more intolerance and personal political agendas in the press. No more crooks, fraud, liars and thieves allowed in government office. It is time for those who break the laws and trust of the American people to be held accountable for their criminal actions and forced to suffer the consequences of their actions as “we the people” are expected to do!